BLVDWAY believes there is a better way to deliver a new home – the BLVD way. We are expanding our team and seeking an experienced Vice President of Sales and Marketing who embraces a coaching style of leadership. This leader needs to set a broad vision for the entire company, have a strategic plan to execute on a that vision, develop a top performing team, and create an environment where team members can thrive and deliver. We are looking for a leader who can collaborate with other departmental leaders and create successful protocol for problem solving, future forecasting and budgeting for all. They should also possess deep market experience to offer valuable insights into future land deals including competitive market analysis and multiple perspective evaluations including pricing, lending, growth, marketing, desirability, product, etc. Ultimately, we are looking for a Vice President of Sales and Marketing who is a team leader in every way.
You are a qualified candidate if you are:
A seasoned authority on training and skill development: You know your business and how to make it happen. You prioritize the coaching and development of your team members.
Results-focused: You are driven to meet and exceed goals. You know how to both support your team members and hold them accountable to goals.
Emotionally intelligent: You know how to use empathy and emotional bandwidth to understand and motivate your team members to excellence.
Strategic and analytical: You are facile with creating and delivering strategy for accomplishing short- mid- and long-term sales and marketing goals and you successfully follow through by executing those strategies.
A clear and authentic communicator: You know how to communicate cleanly in all avenues of communication and you do so to clarify expectations, develop effective policy and protocol as well as to build relationships inside and outside of the company.
You will be expected to:
Train and develop high performing teams: You will be expected to implement company training initiatives and skill development coaching.
Focus on lead conversion with sales team: You will ensure follow through on every sales lead.
Coach to success metrics: You will coach every team member so they know what is expected and have a clear strategy for achieving sales metrics.
Recruit sales team members
Rally the troops: Create events that energize, educate and engage sales teams.
Collaborate: Work with company leaders to properly position neighborhoods in areas of price and product, using intensive research and knowledge of the competitive marketplace.
Process and Procedures: Advocate the use of the company's CRM and other company processes and procedures.
Competitive Analysis: Understand and track analytics to ensure that the company is getting the highest ROI for invested marketing programs.
Contribute to the company's budget goals and forecasts for sales and marketing.
Offer thoughtful and creative problem solving to ensure timely closing of homes with customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s or Graduate degree preferred in business or related field
• 5+ years of successful sales leader experience
• 2+ years of successful new home builder sales experience
• Excellent computer skills
• Tested training, coaching, and mentoring skills and are a team player
Job Description: Oversees Sales and Marketing Teams
· Leads the team to success in sales, customer service, company goals and company relationships
· Help to determine company and community sales goals
· Coaches sales team to meet/exceed monthly sales goals
· Help to determine and deliver competitive analysis
· Help to determine and deliver sales training, rules, policy and protocol
· Focuses and delivers on team strategy: contests (internal and external), concepts, promotions
· Tracks sales, starts, closing, lending and customer satisfaction
· Addresses escalated customer service issues
· Develops realtor relations and industry partnerships
· Hires sales members
· Creates coaching plans, improvement plans and termination plans as needed
· Performs three reviews: beginning-of-year, mid-year and final annual review of each sales team member – measuring all against goals
· Weekly reports of sales/appointments/contingencies/cancellations
· Quarterly and Annual reporting of Team Metrics and Status
· Typically oversees model home selection and merchandising per community
· Oversees new community opening strategy and execution
· Collaborates with Community Sales Team to create site level marketing strategy including signage, site-specific campaigns and special events;
· Sets strategy with Marketing Team and Vendors to implement and successfully execute strategy;
· Works with vendors to maximize BLVDWAY's on-line presence
· Strategically forward plans sales campaigns and manages all vendors and timelines for successful execution
· Tracks click and open rates; measures rate of return for all marketing expenses including digital, direct mail, radio, etc.
· Manages the BLVDWAY signage program for existing and future communities
· Oversees the creation and delivery of community collateral
· Creates enthusiasm and energy around all internal and external sales initiatives
Company Wide Leadership
· The position is critical to the success of the company. As the Sales and Marketing Leader, this position is often the front line of the company and needs to lead with this in mind. We walk our walk, talk our talk and model the behavior we wish to attain from our teams.
· We want this leader to be involved with our review of land interests. This leader will offer Competitive Market research, pricing recommendations, concerns regarding lending issues and general opinion of deals to company leadership. This is not a decisive position, it is an advisory one.
· This leader will team up with leadership and purchasing leadership to review options once or twice a year for necessary price adjustments, inclusions, deletions, etc.
· We see Sales and Marketing Leadership as the heartbeat of energy and enthusiasm for the company, its goals and its successes. We want to create a partnership where this Sales and Marketing Leader can be creative and have fun in ways that include the entire company.
If you are a qualified candidate for this position and would like to be considered, please email your resume to: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
BLVDWAY Communities is building a progressive, employee-centric culture that celebrates entrepreneurship with a collaborative, everyone-pitch-in mindset, where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. If you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting, and progressive company, join our team for growth and opportunity. For more information about the company, visit .