the role – landscape irrigation designer – autocad/drafting services
the location –
this position contributes to value-added customer support by producing basic and advanced irrigation designs via a computer aided design (cad) system.
in this role you will:
· design irrigation systems utilizing cad software under helpful supervision of experienced designers and project services manager.
· bases on experience, this roles has the opportunity to work very independently
· thoroughly review and understand project specifications/customer needs in order to produce an accurate design
· daily communication with siteone sales leadership and sales reps and/or customers
· perform mto’s (material takeoffs)
· based on experience offer alternative design and material options
skills and knowledge:
· computer skills – autocad/land f/x, excel, word, outlook
· strong knowledge of irrigation products is preferred.
· must have a positive attitude
· attention to detail and accuracy
· strong communication skills
· ability to work in faced paced environment and meeting project deadlines
education and experience:
· autocad experience
· ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
· talent focused: we recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
· customer obsessed: we are relentless in making our customers successful
· fast moving: we hustle and make it happen…safely
· team players: we respect and support each other and put team first
· solution oriented: we get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
· agents of change: we are always looking for the better way
· professional: we do everything with quality and integrity
· competitive: we have fun… serving our customers and winning!
· 401k with company match
· medical, dental, and vision plans
· company-paid life insurance
· optional life insurance
· company-paid short term disability insurance
· flexible spending accounts
· paid time off
· tuition reimbursement
· paid holidays
· product discounts
· competitive compensation
· opportunities for advancement
the information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rathercompany description
siteone landscape supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the united states and canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
through our network of over 460 stores across 44 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 2,700 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customers specific needs.
watch our brand anthem video: (please contact us using the "apply for this job posting" box below).aspx