- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all required loan documentation.
- Maintains a good understanding of the bank’s underwriting and documentation platforms.
- Prepares timely, accurate consumer loan documents which meet the requirements as outlined in the credit approval, the bank’s loan policy and regulatory guidelines for new loan transactions, renewals, extensions and modifications.
- Performs a timely check of loan documents created by other Loan Documentation Specialists before they are released to the Markets.
- Escalates questionable transactions and reoccurring issues to management in a clear and timely manner. Verifies data held on the bank’s core application and any auxiliary systems to ensure all coding agrees with the credit approval and the supporting documentation held in the bank’s imaging system.
- Performs all tasks related to the controlled distribution of loan funds and collateral perfection on consumer loans.
- Observes all security, privacy, and compliance requirements.
- Consistently meets SLA timeframes.
- Identifies and electronically pulls documents from the bank’s underwriting platforms into the bank’s archive system.
- Provides exceptional customer service to our customers and business partners.
- Assists others within the department as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Associates Degree; bachelor’s will be preferred
TalentBridge is a recruiting and staffing company that delivers confidence to our clients and candidates every day. We offer services throughout the full employee lifecycle, from career coaching to recruiting/staffing to leadership training to outplacement.
TalentBridge was built on the idea that we will always value relationships over transactions. Our commitment to partnering and growing our clients and candidates sets us apart from our competition.
TalentBridge delivers focused expertise by employing recruiters specialized in dedicated disciplines:
• Accounting & Finance
• Banking/Financial Operations
• Customer Care
• Digital & Creative Marketing
• Engineering & Design
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Office & Administration
• Supply Chain