Desktop Support Jobs in South Korea:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
5 days ago
Desktop and AV Support Engineer
Seoul - South Korea
Key Responsibilities: - • Provide Customer with overview of installation activity, site - specific information and access to appropriate...
Skills Needed: Key Requirements:
• Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience
• Advanced Troubleshooting skills
• AV software applications
• PC software functions
• Networking interfaces
• Experience loading code for
• Crestron processors
• Crestron DM
• Digital Signal Processors
• IP Phones
• Ability to configure, evaluate, upgrade, repair, test and troubleshoot quickly under pressure
• Capable of creating and maintaining documents and tracking logs, conduct preventive maintenance and enhance the overall activities for conference rooms and shared spaces technology equipment and systems.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multitask
• Process management skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to function in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and flexible workload
• Independent, self-motivated worker
• Excellent time management skills
• Broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, as well as an understanding of business management principles and practices.
• Thorough knowledge of administrative or technical practices Proficient Field Technical Support skill set.
• Knowledge of assigned company hardware system platforms.
• Familiar with networking and all supported operating system platforms (i.e. Windows 10, Mac, Android, company- UX, Linux, etc.)
• Knowledge of high availability system environments.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong Customer relationship building skills Ability to manage complex Customer problems.
• Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
• Project management, analysis, communication, scheduling, controlling, and presentation skills.
• Good teamwork with peers and company personnel.
• Demonstrate consistent, acceptable performance of all business fundamentals.
• Knowledge of portfolio of services.
• Basic knowledge of change management process and tools available.
• Build great working relationships among colleagues and customers based on our customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs). When issues come up, your job is to respond them by either handling them, or by pulling in the proper associate, team member, or manager who can.
• Perform maintenance repair and system overhauls as a matter of routine (like modular swaps and unit replacements). You’ll surely always be on the lookout for preventative measures you can take to correct any and all technical problems before they happen.
• Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing, as well as stay in contact to ensure we’re providing the best possible service.
• Basic electronic skills, and some specific hardware and operating system familiarity
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams
• Knowledge of systems architecture, database management systems, and network and systems management systems
• Must be a local candidate (this position is not eligible for paid relocation)
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• US Candidates must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and driving record that satisfies NCR fleet requirements
• Must pass the Company’s background check requirements, including credit check, criminal, driving record, and drug screen
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation for a disability or based on religion
• Essential functions of this position include prolonged travel with driving up to approximately 8 hours per day, rotating shifts, carrying and lifting tools and parts weighting up to 50 lbs., and bending, squatting, walking, standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
• Working experience supporting customers’ PC and/or AV environments with an interest in learning more
• OEM Certifications- HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, MS
• Able to obtain Authorized Service Provider status for Microsoft equipment under warranty
• A+ Certification, CompTIA, N+ Certification, PC
• BIAMP Trained on Tesira SERVER/SERVER-IO
• Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) Certified
• Crestron Digital Media Certified (DMC-E4K)
• Windows, Office, Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business
• Network (TCP/IP) Experience (3-5 years)
• MTA in OS and Networking or equivalent
over 3 months ago
Namyangjoo - South Korea
Zion Tech Group provides IT global services on demand. We are looking for a technical resource with field experience in IT assistance tasks...
over 3 months ago
It Support Technician - Immiediate
Seoul - South Korea
IT/Tech, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: It Support Technician - Immiediate Start - Skye Cloud an International Managed Services company are looking for a full time IT...
Skills Needed: Previous It Support Experience
over 3 months ago
Desktop Support Engineer / 데스크톱 지원 엔지니어
Ulsan - South Korea
Key Responsibilities: - • Daily tasks as Desktop support - • Take action with tickets that are issued by Helpdesk by called/mailed from...