Tourism/Travel Jobs in District of Columbia by City
Washington (2 postings) Remote Travel Care Agent; Tour Guide/Travel...
over one month ago
Remote Travel Care Agent
Washington - District of Columbia
Customer Service, Tourism/Travel
Overview: - ESM is a virtual based company specializing in the implementation of business process outsourcing. Through virtual technology...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
Good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, based on limited information.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet performance goals.
• Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
• Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
• Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned and professional image to customers
• Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
• Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
• Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
• Manage time effectively
• Concentrate and focus for extended period of time
• Remain alert at all times
• Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Remote Travel Care Agent JobPosted by Excel Service Management, LLC
2 days ago
Position: TOURISM COUNSELOR Rocky Gap Tourism Counselor - - (Part - Time) - - Rocky Gap, VA - - The Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC)...View this Job
Tourism Counselor JobCompany:
5 days ago
Neighborhood Svcs. Inspector
Hagerstown - Maryland
Tourism/Travel, Customer Service
CITY OF HAGERSTOWN - Neighborhood Svcs. Inspector I - Starting Salary - $32,632.08 - $42,248.96 - DOQ - Develop and implement...View this Job
Neighborhood Svcs. Inspector JobCompany:
6 days ago
Events Associate for Client Fulfillment/Party Planner
Rockville - Maryland
Job Description - The Events Associate for Client Fulfillment/Party Planner helps to bring our client’s visions for their special event to...View this Job
Events Associate for Client Fulfillment/Party Planner JobCompany:
2 days ago
J1 Internship/Traineeship for Travel Agency Operations
Position: J1 Paid Internship/Traineeship for Travel Agency Operations - USEH offers paid internship/ traineeship positions in Travel...
Skills Needed: - Customer Service SkillsView this Job
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
J1 Internship/Traineeship for Travel Agency Operations JobPosted by USEH International Training & Educational Services, Inc.
1 day ago
Travel Consultant -Leisure
Virginia Beach - Virginia
Job Description - Job Details: - Travel Leaders of Virginia Beach is seeking an experienced Vacation Travel Specialist with exceptional...View this Job
Travel Consultant -Leisure JobCompany:
6 days ago
Sales Representative with in front of groups
Baltimore - Maryland
Position: Sales Representative with skills in front of groups - Our nationwide firm is searching for professionals with experience...View this Job
Sales Representative with in front of groups JobCompany:
1 day ago
Rocky Gap Assistant Manager - - (Full - Time) - - Rocky Gap, VA - - Virginia Tourism Corporation is seeking an Assistant Manager for its...View this Job
Assistant Manager JobCompany: