Accounting and Information Systems
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
The College of Business and Economics was established in 1985. It provides a high quality, applied business education in a collegial,intellectually stimulating, and supportive learning and working environment.Guided by the university reform plan and committed to innovative curriculum and continuous improvement, the college offers undergraduate and graduate business programs that connect theory to practice, promote critical thinking, and engage students in active and collaborative learning. The College is accredited by AACSB-International.Duties & ResponsibilitiesTeaching, research, and serviceatthedepartment,college,university,andcommunity levels.
1. Candidates must have, oranticipatereceivingadoctoratedegreeinInformation Systems orcloselyrelatedfieldfromanaccrediteduniversity. 2.Candidateswithteachingexperienceand/orestablishedresearch record arepreferred.3.Candidateswithknowledgeof AACSBaccreditation standards are preferred.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed. However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,