General Medical Registrar doctor
Listed on 2023-12-08
BHJ is currently recruiting an exceptionally motivated experienced General Medicine Registrar for a leading hospital in the Ulster region of Ireland.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical centre with modern, advanced facilities. The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands on care for a wide variety of patients within the General Medicine Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's). On-ral Medicine Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality. T
aking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
This vacancy is open for doctors who has at least 3 years of experience in EU if you come from abroad, except South African, New Zealand Australian, Canadian and USA doctors who can apply without this condition.
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 s).
Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 s).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 80.000-110.000€. Approximate net monthly salary of€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 18 days per semester to ses, conferences, etc.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility. - Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC Relevant qualifications 5+ years of relevant experience Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications Irish or UK experience desirable .
Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 ot oet exam
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.