Accounting Clerk Job Duties:
In this position you are responsible for the overall process of recording company revenue, managing payments received and to provide related accounting support for Assured Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Receivable payments
- Cross train on invoice audit
- Daily revenue and miscellaneous reporting
- Assist in monitoring invoicing and reporting compliance with company policy and procedure
- Create sold maintenance agreements
- Process check deposits
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out customer invoices and statements as needed.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience Accounts receivable
- Home Improvement Industry experience preferred
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Communicate and work well with others as a team
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer software such as excel and word
- Demonstrate multi tasking abilities while working in a fast paced environment and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Analyzing and problem solving skills
Assured Comfort Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing provides top quality HVAC and plumbing services to homeowners and business owners in Atlanta, Marietta, Douglasville and surrounding cities.
We have highly-skilled Atlanta HVAC technicians and plumbers ready to come out to your home in fully-stocked trucks with state-of-the art equipment, allowing us to complete most repairs and replacement projects in a single visit.
Our team takes your comfort personally.
No matter what your heating or air needs may be, we’re ready to help whenever you need us.
We set up service calls to fit around your busy household schedule, during regular business hours or after-hours.
Our numerous customer service representatives are waiting to answer your questions or to schedule an appointment, whether it’s routine matter like an AC tune-up or a furnace installation, or a “clogged toilet emergency” late on a Saturday night.
There is no waiting for a call back, and you won’t have to deal with an automated machine. Your satisfaction is of prime importance to us.
Don’t wait another minute to take care of a heating, air conditioning or plumbing issue.
Call us right away at the first sign of trouble.