Arrow Gear Co. one of the leading Gear Manufacturing Companies is looking for an experienced deburring professional. Arrow Gear offers competitive pay and great benefits to include a 401 K company match to all employees.
- Ability to layout and finish aircraft deburring and polishing tasks.
- Ability to remove burrs and sharp edges using air grinders; polishing webs and other part features as required per work instructions.
- Ability to clean up flat surfaces using belt sanders, files and scrapers using care to prevent damage.
- Ability to set a stamping machine or stamp by hand with metal impression as required per work instructions.
- Ability to select proper wheels and stones to polish irregular webs, contours and radius per print.
- Ability to measure lengths, widths, holes, bores and counter bores with micrometers, verniers and other measuring tools or gages.
Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2 years of related experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience with gear manufacturing would be a big plus.
Arrow Gear is a manufacturer of high precision gears for a wide variety of industries, encompassing aerospace and commercial customers. While widely known for expertise in spiral bevel gears, Arrow offers a full range of gearing products, including spur and helical, curvic couplings and complete gearboxes. Arrow also provides a wide variety of spiral bevel gears from stock, including ground tooth gears.
Arrow Gear is also renowned for expertise in bevel gear design and development. This capability, as well as an onsite heat treatment facility, places Arrow Gear as a leading producer in the global market.