OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist provides exceptional customer care and resolution support within the standards and procedures of the James Perse online shop. This role partners and collaborates with the Distribution Center and other cross-functional team members to deliver an exceptional brand experience and highly personalized service through phone calls, emails and live chat engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field inbound customer service calls to support global ecommerce business. Provide articulate, professional and informed assistance to answer questions about online orders, products and general matters concerning website usage
- Review and effectively respond to incoming customer emails in a timely manner
- Engage customers through Live Chat communication by providing informed product knowledge and style/seasonal recommendations
- Drive sales by pro-active involvement in Exchange Order and Abandoned Cart outreach programs
- Manage product and service issues by investigating the appropriate resolution and following up with customers to ensure proper, complete and efficient resolution
- Document, organize and process customer exchange and returns paperwork
- Partner on a daily basis with the Distribution Center team to ensure ecommerce order fulfillment remains efficient
- Manage order processing flow and participate in fraud prevention efforts to release and cancel orders
- Stay well-informed about online marketing emails and promotional activities
- Identify opportunities and contribute ideas to store process improvement/refinement
- Run departmental reporting as needed
- Other duties as assigned
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Merchandising, Communication or closely related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience, desired.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in fashion/ apparel industry required; Ecommerce experience highly desired
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Magento or Cybersource highly desired
- Excellent verbal and phone skills utilizing appropriate demeanor and respectful tone to communicate clearly and effectively (concisely)
- Written Communications
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
- Functional/ Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managerial Courage
- Problem Solving & Process Management
JAMES PERSE was founded over 20 years ago in Los Angeles, California by its eponymous designer. James’ signature design philosophy and aesthetic – the pairing of elegance and sophistication with simplicity and comfort – is borne from his passion for minimalist architecture and (as a Los Angeles native) his intimate familiarity with west coast indoor / outdoor living and the casual clothing inspired by it. This approach has been applied to each step in developing the JAMES PERSE brand, which has become synonymous with Southern California life and style.
At the Company’s inception, James’ mission was to bring an elevated look and feel to unique baseball caps and basic tees. Two decades later, the Company has expanded to producing full lines of its famously soft and meticulously constructed modern classics for men and women, as well as home furnishings, accessories, and limited edition goods. Our collections are sold in over 40 JAMES PERSE boutiques, as well as in fine department and specialty stores around the world.
Our employees are smart, creative, passionate, and service-driven individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, and support policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
JAMES PERSE offers competitive benefits packages, including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, paid vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a generous employee discount.
To view and learn more about our open positions visit: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR