Listed on 2023-11-30
Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Posted on 11/29/2023
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotelsand Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready toMake Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in aFast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye andYou Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Development Team as a Planner will Empoweryou to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5-15 years of experience in a Planner Role, within the hospitality industry, showcasing a proven track record ofsuccess in the profession.
- A solid understanding of Primavera software, with‘FIVE-Star’ Experience in handling multiple projects in Primavera.
- A familiarity with Aconex System or anyother similar project management/document controller software, interfaced with Primavera.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery ofWord, Excel, and Outlook.
- A Proactive Nature, coupled with ameticulous Eye for Detail, ensuring every aspect of the operation is Curated to Perfection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leveragingstrong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, and stakeholders.
- Next-Level Organisational and Time Management skills, effectively leading the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Sensational Teamwork and Collaboration skills to work effectively within a group and across departments with Fellow‘FIVERs’
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English(additional languages are a plus).
- Ahands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Reports directly to the CEO of FIVEReal Estate Development.
- Confidently Develops and Definesproject schedules, sets Milestones and Deadlines, and Monitors Progress, effectivelyleading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- Identifies and Segregates various tasks and required documentation, showcasing a Commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- Oversees Schedules and Risk Management Plans and provides Deviation Warnings hindering project results.
- Ensures the appropriate Planning Measuresare taken with all involved parties to guarantee Timely Deliverables.
- Prepares and Presents regular internal and external progress project reports for management, conveying required project data and information to project teams.
- Gathers actual data, Updates project schedule, and Develops Reliable Schedule Forecasts with support from the Project Team.
- Implements and oversees Quality Assurance and Control Measures throughout the project life cycle, with ‘FIVE-Styled’Finesse.
- Expertly allocates and Manages Resources,including personnel, materials, and equipment to optimise project efficiency.
- Monitors expenses, identifies Cost-saving
Opportunities and ensures adherence to Financial Constraints.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and implements best practices to enhance project efficiency,showcasing the competence to Exceed Expectations in a Dynamic environment.
- Collaborates with Relevant Authoritiesto assess and mitigate the project's impact on the local community and environment.
- Continuously stays updated on thelatest advancements in Project Management technology and proposes the integration of Innovative tools for Enhanced Project Efficiency.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ andapply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals whoshare your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first andonly Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to acompletely LEED Platinum-certified operational…
(If this job is in fact in your jurisdiction, then you may be using a Proxy or VPN to access this site, and to progress further, you should change your connectivity to another mobile device or PC).