Responsible for providing our customers with a peerless service experience through the timely and accurate processing of new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments. With a detailed understanding of the operational lifecycle from pre-sales to policy inception and excellent working relationships with our Business Development team, the postholder will provide best-in-class customer service through high-quality correspondence and fulfilment of service promises.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of Individual and Corporate new business applications, renewals, instalment invoices and mid-term policy adjustments (MTAs).
- Ensures accuracy while processing data, printing membership cards and policy documents.
- Process applications, modify, update and process existing policies to reflect any change in beneficiary, amount of coverage and change in coverage.
- Maintain records of each policy fulfilment& update KPI
- Conduct sanction checks on Fircosoft and notifies the Compliance team of any possible hits.
- Liaise with underwriters to capture category endorsements, member endorsements on OH+.
- Liaise with Clinical Service to capture exclusions.
- Take responsibility for team participation in UAT; feedback to Systems development team within one week of each new release.
- Monitor each application carefully and notify clinical services team of BMI breach and medical condition declared.
- Examine letters from policyholders, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
- Performs all policy printing functions e.g. membership cards, certificate of insurance, group and individual cover note, group and individual certificate, group and individual employee certificate, etc.
- Understands and adheres to Now Health International’s policy administration procedures.
- Meets task, project and business objectives within prescribed quality and time standards.
- Understands and adheres to KPIs and TATs.
- Continually work to improve Best Practice procedure and standards.
- Generate quotes when required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Comprehensive experience in an operational customer service delivery environment, preferably within the insurance or financial services sectors.
- Previous Policy Administration experience in the medical insurance industry is desirable. International exposure is preferred but candidates who have been focussed on the domestic market will also be considered.
- Experience and a good track record in providing excellent service to people at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office; experience of using industry specific technology and/or the ability to quickly grasp new systems following training. Previous experience in working with a CRM system whereby all details of the customer, communication and service levels can be maintained and monitored is preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- High attention to detail; able to enter large volumes of customer data quickly and accurately.
- Willing to thoroughly learn and understand the plans and policies offered by the company.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Excellent communication skills; business-level written and spoken English is essential.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,