Our client, a home healthcare facility in Dubai, is urgently looking for qualifiedand experienced Home Healthcare Nurses with DHA license/eligibility.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
- Under supervision utilises up to date evidence based practice in the provision of patient & family centred care.
- Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualised care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
- Identifies significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
- Supports the prioritization of the resident/patient care based on continuous assessment of their ongoing needs.
- Participates in the referral process and utilizes available resources for the provision of comprehensive care to resident/patients and families following organizational policy, procedures & guidelines.
- Demonstrates service excellence and advocacy to support the patient rights and dignity at all times.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect or abuse and escalates concerns.
- Promotes quality of life and embraces the unique social and cultural role of the family.
- Is familiar with the commonly used medications within home care, including; indications, contraindications and is able to recognise side effects and reports to the Registered Nurse appropriately.
- Ensures the registered nurse is informed of observations and care provided for resident/patient and documents appropriately.
- Under the direction of the Registered nurse, assist in the activities of daily living for patients in accordance with the patient care plan e.g. distribution of patient meals and assisting patients with hygiene needs.
- Responds to all levels of emergencies according to the organisations policies and procedures.
- Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.
To be considered forthis role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- More than 1 year of experience within or outside UAE
- Nursing degree holder.
- Ideally have worked in a Home Care or Medical Surgical/ER/OR/Gynaec/Paediatrics.
- Good command of English; knowledge of Filipino language is plus
- With valid HAAD/DHA license or at least have a DHA eligibility letter
- Willing to be based either in Dubai
- Willing to work 12 hours per shift (day/night) or 48 hours per week
- Wiling to be based at the residence of the patient
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
All application should be sent with a copy of your professional photograph along with the CV in word format.
To know other and current vacancies we have, we strong recommend that you – www.blackpearlconsult.com
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,