We are building the next generation Chat and communication platform. Platform that is fast, reliable and affordable to all. if you are interested to join us in our journey then please read the below:
We are looking for an “Ejabberd Backend Architect /Erlang Developer” and the key responsibilities are:
- Scale Erlang-powered servers to handle millions of users.
- Push Notification through APN/Push or GCM/FCM (mongooseIM module).
- Extend ejabberd core functionality with custom modules written in Erlang-like Seen/Delivered features on history module.
- High Availability and Scalability implementation for ejabberd servers.
- Security solution for ejabberd servers.
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
- Monitor ejabberd servers for possible issues.
- Maintenance of ejabberd servers including creating and maintaining scripts in servers.
- Document architectural designs and processes.
- Work on Projects as assigned.
- 4 + years of Coding experience in Erlang for ejabberd and additional protocols on top of it and XEPs.
- Significant exposure to XMPP, ejabberd and mnesia.
- The candidate must have previous experience with building and scale distributed, highly available systems.
- Deep understanding of UNIX internals like FreeBSD and Linux.
- Exposure to VoIP, especially SIP is a plus.
- Exposure to databases, ideally MySQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of MongooseIM is a plus.
- Knowledge of Riak is a plus.
- Knowledge of Elixir or Scala is a plus.
- Willing to relocate.
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: