Listed on 2023-12-08
Bologna Health Jobs is currently recruiting Paediatric Registrar doctors for Ireland.
The positions are in city and countryside hospitals
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical Centre with modern, advanced facilities with knowledge in neonates
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Pediatric Department .
Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's)
Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
Relevant Clinical Experience in hospitals (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
It is essential to pass the Ielts or Oet exam
.Net salary per month: eur
This vacancy is open for doctors who has at least 3 years of experience in EU, except South African, New Zealand Australian, Canadian and USA doctors who can apply without this condition.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.