Obstetrics & Gynecologist doctor
Other locations: CAVAN, DUBLIN, CORK...
Listed on 2023-12-08
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for Registrars in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the Republic of Ireland.
INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION
This vacancy is open for doctors who has at least 3 years of experience in EU, except South African, New Zealand Australian, Canadian and USA doctors who can apply without this condition.
- Initial contracts of 1 year.
Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 s).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500 eur net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section, or OET exam
Application: All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English . Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.