Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Other locations: Waterford, Kerry,, Cavan, Wexford
Listed on 2024-02-21
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for child&adolescent Psychiatrist doctors in a public HSE hospitals or Mental Health Services in Ireland .
Child and Adolesc. Psychiatry Registrar level for doctors that can't go into the specialist registrar but have practiced psychiatry for at least 3 years in EU, UK or Ireland or South Africa.
- Initial contracts of 1 year hs.Possibilities to be extended.
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 80.000-110.000€.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from 214.000€ to 257.000€ + on-calls +allowances. - Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility. - Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
2. Very high level of English (at least C1).
3. Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
4. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered.
5. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an EU member state
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet).
Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4 years’ in Child and AdolescentPsychiatry.
3. The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). Fluency in written and spoken English will be indispensible.HSE recommend to pass the Ielts . Application: Please provide a full CV in English.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.