Other locations: Naas, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Wexford
Listed on 2023-12-08
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for phsychiatrists/ old age psychiatrist doctors in public HSE hospitals or mental health services in Ireland for 2023 :
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) hs. Possibilities to be extended
- Approximate net monthly salary of 9000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (t is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to erences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least B2).
3. Registered with the IMC ON the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state and 3 years working in that country as from point of recognition.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English
Accomodation might be provided for up to 4 weeks.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.