Back to search results Previous job Next job JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for a chance to continue and grow your Sales career in the tech industry ? Do you speak English and fluent Italian?
Then apply today in order to register your interest for upcoming roles!
Please note that this role is for pipeline purposes and as soon as we get the opening, one of our recruiters will reach out to you!
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and we are fast-growing quickly with a suite of products our customers love! We are looking for hardworking individuals to expand our footprint with key European brands, through strategic, ambitious, and prospecting. Our growth builds more opportunities to progress faster. We want to develop and support you in your career.
● Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and deliver on the strategy for your region
● Run a busy outbound pipeline of leads and provide top class customer experience
● Use innovative prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing Zendesk customers
● Generate high-value pipeline through both strategic and targeted prospecting into start-ups and unicorn, or enterprise businesses.
● Show creativity will flourish naturally in a Zen environment, actively source new leads through the use of social tools. We want your brains! Just not literally.
● Be motivated to overachieve on daily, weekly & monthly targets and metrics
● Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience
● Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales
● A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment
● Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred), curious and customer-centric
● A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferable
● Proficient in English and Fluent Italian
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,