ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, implement, and manage the tactical planning of Workday’s physical security systems (access control, video & visitor management, intrusion & duress) in a diverse range of business & geographical settings including but not limited to offices located in EMEA Region, development & training centers, administrative (sales, finance, HR, legal), field offices and data centers.
• Develop and manage business critical physical security system projects and programs with high financial and/or legal impact (e.g. new Global Safety Systems Operations Center, new, existing or acquired offices)
• Define and recommend physical security systems requirements, specifications, and equipment
• Manage the acquisition, implementation and operation of physical security systems, programming, system upgrades & expansions.
• Provide ongoing support and needs assessment of physical security equipment devices.
• Responsible for all physical security systems and access badge ID levels for employees, contractors, vendors, visitors and all field locations globally.
• Establish physical security project plans/events and manage internal and/or external staff engaged in the support of these physical security systems and ultimately the protection of people, assets and information.
•Responsible for the development of leading edge technologies and processes in areas of expertise.
• Assist in developing, implementing and supervising of operational/tactical planning and coordination of the EMEA Physical Security Systems function aligning with global objectives
• Assist in providing security recommendations to field offices.
• Manage building/construction projects and acquisitions to ensure security systems, lock and key design and infrastructure meets Workday security standards
• Assist in surveillance of criminal activity and oversees installation of surveillance equipment, where applicable by law
• Assist in identifying physical security issues requiring policy/procedure
• Assist in site(s) physical security systems direction to EMEA based offices
• Partner with managers, Real Estate and Workplace, Development, Network Engineering, Operations, Information Security, Privacy, Legal, Finance, HR and law enforcement.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,