We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as Account Representatives. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Account Representative role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives meet face to face with retail customers.
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggests solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform a customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilizes computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills