Job Description & How to Apply Below
The Junior Processor assesses the financial history of loan applicants to determine whether applicant is eligible to obtain the loan.
• Research and verify information about loan applicant as required
• Examines assets given as security and determines whether assets are suitable
• Helps to examine if the loan applicant has the capacity to repay the loan and ensures the loan applicant has reliable streams of income
• Pipeline management of loans where disclosures have not been returned
• Basic Office functions including, but not limited to: assisting LO with making copies, follow up phones calls, collecting and inputting data into system, ordering of items needed for completion of loan file.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• One (1) to Three (3) years prior Loan Processing/ Jr. Processing or Loan Set up experience in the mortgage industry is preferred
• Knowledge of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA/VA guidelines
• Knowledge of general federal and state mandated consumer disclosure requirements
• Familiarity with automated underwriting technology i.e., Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter and Freddie mac Loan Prospector
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Must be Familiar with TILA / RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID).
• Experience in the mortgage industry preferred
• Ability to deliver effective results
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current automotive insurance
• Sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
• Bend, stoop and stretch as needed
• Prolonged periods of sitting, standing and or ambulating (Employee has some control over the length of time)
• Prolonged use of computers, telephone, and other standard office equipment which includes reading, writing, listening or speaking
• Fluency in English language (written, oral, spoken); fluency in a second language desirable
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: