About Always Best Care
Always Best Care of Alamance, Chapel Hill & Durham helps families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement services.
Our promise to our clients is that they receive extraordinary care with caring Certified Nursing Assistants & In Home Aide Caregiver's.
We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite, and treat all clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis.
Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love.
To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
What we are Looking for
We are in need of dedicated, caring and qualified caregivers.
Applicants should be reliable, punctual, caring, compassionate and have dementia experience.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services.
They also may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), Mornings, Evenings Overnights and Weekends etc.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Pay- with 90 Day and then yearly Reviews
- 401K (after 1 year of employment)
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance
- Free MDLive Telemedicine
- Mileage Reimbursement for Client Errands
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Close knit and supportive team
- State CNA certification (if CNA)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance, clean driving record, You need to have a License and Your own Vehicle
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, in person, and in writing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to access Always Best Care systems online via computer or smart phone a plus.
If you are compassionate and enjoy serving others, then come join our team. Contact Faith at 336-270-4352/ (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)