Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||SpotOn Connections|
SpotOn Connections was created to focus on the Finance, Legal and IT sectors in Malta, and deliver a premium service to all our clients and candidates alike.
SpotOn Connections was created to focus on the Finance, Legal and Technical sectors in Malta and deliver a premium service to all our clients and candidates alike. Our consultants come from a recruitment background specialising in these industries and services thus allowing us a better understanding of our clients' needs. We provide a no risk service to our clients and an individually tailored service to suit our candidates.
|Employment Areas:||Customer Service/Help Desk; Healthcare; IT/Tech; Language/Bilingual; Nursing; Software Development; Support/Help Desk|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
3 weeks ago
Sliema - MaltaSoftware Development, IT/Tech
Position: Software Engineer/s - One of our clients is looking for a number of Software Engineers to join their team. - Your...
3 weeks ago
Senior Java Developer
Sliema - MaltaIT/Tech, Software Development
Position: Senior Java Developer/s - Responsibilities - • Translate high level business requirements into system design within the existing...
Skills Needed: • A Computer Science degree or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in an application development role
• Demonstrated expertise with Java, Java Frameworks, Object-Oriented design, and development principles
• Working experience in SCRUM-Agile practices
• A team player, with strong communication skills and capacity to produce high quality deliverables with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to balance scope and quality against time to market in a minimum viable product whilst working towards the right level quality in the final product
• Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
3 weeks ago
Front End Developer
San Gwann - MaltaIT/Tech, Software Development
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – FRONT END DEVELOPER - Who are you? - You are experienced in building web applications using the latest web technologies...
Skills Needed: What would make you a good fit?
• Strong background in benchmarking and optimising web applications
• Experience on module bundlers such as WebPack, Rollup, or others
• Familiarity with any of the following is a plus, but not required - Grunt/Gulp, SASS/LESS, Karma, Jasmine, npm
• Familiarity working with Git, Continuous Integration and other essentials
3 weeks ago
Senior .NET Developer
Saint Julian's - MaltaIT/Tech, Software Development
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Malta - Position Summary: - The Senior Software Developer will report to the Development Manager and will...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
• Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
• Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+
• Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures)
• Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
• Integrating Information
• Accurately assimilating information from a variety of sources and recognising connections and relationships between data to establish a robust and coherent picture of the situation.
• Must have strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
• Must have strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
• Good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development.
• Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
• Using this understanding to generate possible courses of action and draw accurate conclusions.
• Solving Issues
• Responding to and managing unexpected problems effectively within a defined field of activity, using knowledge and experience. Resolving issues independently without undue discussion.
• Being Customer Focused (Inc. Stakeholders)
• Growing partner, agent or student relationships that are based on trust. Prioritising service orientation and ensuring that communication to customers is regular.
• Demonstrating focused application and personal accountability for the standard, volume and correctness of work produced.
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to Detail
• Analytical Thinking
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines