Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Co-Aim International|
We provide international talent sourcing and recruiting service for organizations in China. We help people of different backgrounds and major professions to challenge themselves in China business and industrial settings and assist them settling in Chinese community.
We provide internship programs in China and conduct ongoing research of international exchange on legal, business, academic, professional and culture experience aspects.
We focus to serve as a bridge between China and the outside world and endeavor to continue developing our programs, services and business relationships to become the leader in professional and educational services for people coming to China.
|Employment Areas:||Education; Entertainment; Hospitality; Hotel Work; Marketing/PR; Sales; Sports/Fitness; TEFL/ESL|
|Office Address:||No.888 Shaanxi (S) Rd, Shanghai, China|
|ZIP / Post Code:||200031|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Early English Teacher
Shanghai - ChinaEducation, TEFL/ESL
Recruiting Teachers for Scholastic Early English Centers in Shanghai. - Job Description - Scholastic Corporation is the world's...
Skills Needed: • A bachelor degree or higher; or TESOL/TEFL certificate (at least 120 hrs.)View this Job
• Native speaker of English (or: close-to-native speakers who graduated from a university in a country w English is the native language);
• Minimum of 2 years English teaching experience;
• A passionate teacher who loves to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents’ lives.
• A team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• No previous criminal records or cautions (Also a visa requirements).
• Once hired, he/she will go through thorough and necessary training and examination before he/she can officially start teaching
Early English Teacher JobPosted by Co-Aim International
over 2 months ago
Sales Account Executive
Shanghai - ChinaSales, Architecture
Work in China and join a reputed and market - leader company from Europe, start your professional career and gain international mobility -...
Skills Needed: • A degree in marketing, business management or related fieldView this Job
• Has experience in advertising, marketing or promotion events fields
• Ability to plan and organize market events, conduct market data analysis and formulate branding and sales strategy
• Fluent English and Chinese
Sales Account Executive JobPosted by Co-Aim International
over 2 months ago
Shanghai - ChinaHotel Work, Hospitality
Position Title: Front office (*2) and F&B (*2) - Location: Shanghai - Overview: - A truly reputed international 5 - star...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
1. Good communication and coordination ability, and good team spirit.
2. Enthusiasm in work, carefulness
3. Fluent English speaking preferred
4. Strong sense of principle, professional management ability, a good team spirit of collaboration, excellent interpersonal skills, honest and reliable;
• College education, major in Hospitality or Tourism management or other related majors
• Possess more than two years full-time working experience after graduation to qualify for the Chinese working visa application
Guest Relations JobPosted by Co-Aim International