Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Anomalix|
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Anomalix is an IT and cybersecurity company that specializes in actionable identity analytics. The company provides user-behavior analytics that pinpoint enterprise-access patterns, enabling real-time responses to abnormal or atypical activity. Founded in 2013, Anomalix has decades of experience in the Identity and Access Governance (IAG) sector and serves cross-industry organizations, including consulting firms, enterprise software firms, software startups, and nearly 50 companies belonging to the Fortune 1000. The company also works with esteemed partner organizations, such as Microsoft, Centrify, Okta, STEALTHbits, and RSA, among others.
According to the company's research, 18 million new malware samples were caught in one quarter of 2016 alone and up to 200 billion IoT devices will need to be secured by 2020—a number that has grown significantly since 2015, which reported 15 billion devices. With a mission to help client organizations remain compliant while reducing risk and obtaining quick returns on investment, Anomalix leverages industry best-practices and best-of-breed technologies to provide customized administrative, advisory, identity-governance, professional, and user-behavior solutions. The company helps clients develop and launch "an identity-centric view" that alleviates risk, enforces policies, and propels commerce. Moreover, Anomalix recognizes that the core of all security strategies is user identity, which is critical to the foundation of detective IT or real-time solutions.
As an employer, Anomalix seeks professionals with relevant experience who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously. In the past, Anomalix has offered full-time, telecommuting job opportunities for applicants based either in the Chicago area or nationwide. As indicated by past vacancies, some remote positions may require travel as needed.
|Employment Areas:||Business; Consulting; Engineering; IT/Tech; Management|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
IT Business Analyst
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Chicago - Illinois - USABusiness, IT/Tech
Position: IT Business Analyst - Company: Anomalix Inc. - Location: United States; the position is remote and requires up to 25% travel* -...
Skills Needed: Key abilities required:View this Job
• 3+ years of Information Technology experience (business analysis, programming/developer)
• Understand basic UI design concepts so that special requirements can be conveyed to the Development/UX team through prototypes
• Strong documentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Ability to create workflow diagrams and wireframes
• Must have through knowledge of JIRA Agile software development tool used to plan, track, document Stories, Epics, defect tracking and software release management
• 3-5 years as business analyst in full SDLC lifecycle for Agile software maintenance, development & implementation projects
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicate effectively with multiple levels including Project Managers, Technical Leads, Developers, QA, and other executive level management
• Experience with Agile development processes
• Experience with JIRA; Exposure to Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Confluence
• Internally motivated, proactive and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Additional certifications PMP a plus
• Applicants must be authorized to work without sponsorship in the U.S.
IT Business Analyst JobPosted by Anomalix