Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Evidera|
|Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.|
|Employment Areas:||Consulting; Healthcare; Pharmaceutical; Research/Development; Science|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Research Assistant & Administrator/Evidence, Modeling & Communications HU
Budapest - HungaryScience, Consulting
Position: Research Assistant and Administrator - Evidence, Modeling & Communications (Budapest, HU) - Evidera is a global...
Skills Needed: QualificationsView this Job
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organised self-starter with excellent judgment who works well independently and on teams. Key competencies include the following:
• Strong project management experience, including the ability to effectively organise their time and efforts to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines
o Demonstrable expertise in record-keeping
• Ability to complete individual tasks with minimal direct supervision
• Strong communication skills and comfortable dealing with internal and external clients
o Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
o Ability to speak and communicate effectively to third parties, clients and/or other staff, in person, over the telephone, and via written means
• Strong interpersonal skills
o Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment with team members at all
• Ability to be flexible and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Aptitude for understanding challenges of scientific consulting and create solutions
• High degree of reliability, initiative and a strong work ethic
Education and Experience
• BS or BA
• A minimum of two-three years of relevant administrative and office management experience”
It is helpful, to have:
• Experience in a consulting (or “billable” business model) and/or healthcare organisation, with an educational background in science/health being a potential advantage
• Experience in a small office environment strongly preferred
• Experience in health economics
• Experience with literature and web searches; experience with bibliographic referencing software, such as EndNote
Fluent in both oral and written English and Hungarian
• Must have experience with computer software in a Windows environment
• Excellent proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
Research Assistant & Administrator/Evidence, Modeling & Communications HU JobPosted by Evidera
over 3 months ago
Research Associate - Modeling & Simulation
Budapest - HungaryHealthcare, Consulting
Position: Research Associate I - Modeling & Simulation (Budapest, Hungary) - Evidera is a global research consulting group that...
Skills Needed: Education and ExperienceView this Job
Master’s degree in Health Economics, Mathematics, or Epidemiology with more than one year of relevant work experience. Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees in other fields will be considered (e.g. Operations Research or Industrial Engineering) with relevant experience of programming decision analytic models (e.g. decision trees, Markov, survival partition) in Microsoft Excel with VBA.
What you bring to Evidera
Basic understanding of research methods.
Practical knowledge of research project implementation.
Experience working with modeling/simulation software, in particular Microsoft Excel using VBA.
Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Strong quantitative skills, with solid understanding of basic statistics.
Energy, a great work attitude and fit well with our team.
Strong organization skills.
Competent in written and spoken English.
Required: Excel and VBA expertise, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Desired: Experience using other simulation and/or decision-analysis software (e.g., Arena, TreeAge).
Research Associate - Modeling & Simulation JobPosted by Evidera
over 3 months ago
Senior Research Associate - Modeling and Simulation
Budapest - HungaryPharmaceutical, Research/Development
Senior Research Associate - Modeling and Simulation (Budapest, Hungary) - Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners...View this Job
Senior Research Associate - Modeling and Simulation JobPosted by Evidera