Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||China Internship Placements LLC|
|We at China Internship Placements play the coordinating role of designing Executive China Internship programs for our Partner Companies in China. We are in charge of recruitment and selection processes, all other components including visa arrangements, onsite supervision documentations, due diligence and entire program monitoring. We adopt most professional approaches to making sure Our Participants, as well as Host companies achieve their objectives. With an extensive experience of successfully placing over 3000 students in the past, “we cannot miss the target” We conduct research and risk assessment into every aspect of our program delivery with the primary motive of ensuring that our programs are of standard and serve the best interest of participants. We are ever ready to engage the younger generation equipping them to take advantage of Global Opportunities.|
|Employment Areas:||Accounting; Design/Multimedia; Engineering; Environment; Fashion; Finance; HR/Recruitment; Healthcare; Hospitality; IT/Tech; Law/Legal; Manufacturing; Marketing/PR; Nursing; Pharmaceutical; Purchasing; Sales; Training|
|Office Address:||422 No1.Building West fourth ring road, Haidian district of Beijing, PRC|
|ZIP / Post Code:||100000|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Development Officer Internship
Shanghai - ChinaBusiness, Management
International Development Officer Internship in China - The Job Roles - • You will be dealing with a highly innovative role of bringing Our...
Skills Needed: Minimal RequirementsView this Job
• A current University student, holder of bachelor’s degree or above, in a related field such as international relations, public administration, political sciences, translations, public health and communications
• A familiarity with the workings of non-profit organizations, including brand construction and fund raising；
• Existing experiences dealing with multiple stakeholders.
• English proficiency in both writing and speaking is essential. Knowledge in Chinese would be an asset;
• Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural
Note: Each intern will be assigned to a supervisor and specific tasks in various activities, such as assisting the staffs in project management, organizing cooperation, and promotional
activities, so that you can totally connect with your daily work.
Development Officer Internship JobPosted by China Internship Placements LLC
over 2 months ago
Real Estate Internship JLL
Beijing - ChinaReal Estate/Property, Administrative
Real Estate Internship with JLL in China - Work schedule: - You will spend time doing the following: - • Meet a manager who will brief you...
Skills Needed: Candidate should:View this Job
• Have strong communication skills (written & spoken) in English
• Chinese language skills are a plus but not required
• Previous work experience a plus
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and be willing to correctly represent the company in all of their interactions with clients and colleagues
• Be willing to work with a team
• Have a basic understanding of business and economics
• Have an interest in the property industry
Real Estate Internship JLL JobPosted by China Internship Placements LLC
over 2 months ago
Social Research & Education internship
Beijing - ChinaResearch/Development, Administrative
Social Research and Education Intern – China - Job Description - • Assisting in drafting strategies to achieve our current mission and...
Skills Needed: RequirementsView this Job
• Optimistic, positive, conscientious, conscientious and responsible, with strong communication and coordination skills.
• Willingness to learn fast and work with industry leaders for project success
• Be able to communicate fluently in English
• Initiative and spontaneity. It can arrange multiple parallel projects.
• Have a certain understanding of China’s education market and consumers.
• Cheerful personality, good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Social Research & Education internship JobPosted by China Internship Placements LLC