Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||MTM Group|
MTM Group, is one of the largest and most prestigious Health & Fitness company in the Middle East.
We boast a rich portfolio of state-of-the-art high-end gyms across Qatar with several more set to open over the coming year.
All members of MTM Group play an integral role in providing the best service to our clients.
We are still growing and need energetic and driven individuals to join our state-of-the-art fitness facilities across Qatar, to help us continue doing what we do well and to further strengthen our growing presence in the region.
The Venue fitness facility will be the most premier fitness facility in Doha, Qatar featuring some of the best services in the Middle East.
|Employment Areas:||Hospitality; Sports/Fitness|
|Office Address:||Barwa Commerical Avenue, Building no 42 Abu Hamor Industrial Area road, Doha Qatar|
|ZIP / Post Code:||1859|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Fitness Professional-Group Exercise & Personal Training
Doha - QatarSports/Fitness, Hospitality
Position: Fitness Professional - Group Exercise and Personal Training - An amazing opportunity has arisen to work overseas Doha - Qatar...
Skills Needed: RequirementsView this Job
• REPS level 2/Group Fitness qualification, Step Aerobics, Zumba,Les Mills
• Candidates are preferred a Sports related degree/Physical Education or prove a broad strong knowledge base.
• Must have a wide range of knowledge in different aspects of training and conducting group classes.
• Must be confident in his ability to give top quality training sessions to clients and provide a good image to the company.
• Relatively high levels of communication and customer service skills are required in order to lead, teach, and persuade others and interact effectively with others in difficult situations.
• Must have a minimum of two years Group Training+ Personal training experience or relevant experience within the Health and Fitness sector.
• Must be able to implement a variety of classes.
Fitness Professional-Group Exercise & Personal Training JobPosted by MTM Group