Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||TekWissen LLC|
|TekWissen provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each clients requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, IT Consulting & staffing for IT Infrastructure Management through strategic consulting and industry oriented Business Process. Our end-to-end Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions support complex, high-value, knowledge based work. Combining applications, platforms, infrastructure, knowledge processes, and domain expertise allows us to deliver greater efficiencies and innovative business capabilities.|
|Employment Areas:||IT/Tech; Marketing/PR; Software Development|
|Office Address:||825 Victors Way
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
|ZIP / Post Code:||48108|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Front End Web Developer
Carlsbad - California - USASoftware Development, IT/Tech
Responsibilities - • Design and develop a tool kit and experience that is consistent and can be used across ThermoFisher Scientific and...
Skills Needed: • At least 4 years’ experience using Angular1 or have built numerous applications using Angular1View this Job
• Must know how to use CSS to implement a style guide
• Must know how to implement adaptive and mobile CSS
• Excellent creative problem-solving, time management, and verbal communication skills
• Keen attention to detail, and a high regard for quality
• Can work independently or work collaboratively with a team
• BS in computer information systems or related subject
• Hands-on programming experience
• Highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to design and develop a new framework
• Ability to design with considerations for a mobile strategy
Front End Web Developer JobPosted by TekWissen LLC
over 3 months ago
Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Program Manager
Carlsbad - California - USAMarketing/PR, Management
Job Description - The objective of the Marketing Program Manager (MPM) is to manage the day - to - day client relationship and program...
Skills Needed: • 5+ years in marketing communications, agency account and/or project managementView this Job
or similar role.
• Good understanding of marketing communications strategies, channel usage, customer journey, marketing funnel, KPIs, and digital marketing trends.
• Bachelor degree in business/marketing/communications; will consider equivalent experience.
• Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
• Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
• Experience with project management or workflow systems.
• Must work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
• Able to work in a highly matrix environment and effectively navigate systems/processes.
• Resourceful in solving problems.
• Team player with excellent people skills and written / verbal communication.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable.
Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Program Manager JobPosted by TekWissen LLC