Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||ADP RPO|
|ADP RPO is a leader in recruitment process outsourcing. Harnessing the power of our proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions along with unique sourcing strategies that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent.|
|Office Address:||1285 Drummer Lane, Suite 100|
|City:||King of Prussia|
|ZIP / Post Code:||19087|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Illinois - USANursing, Healthcare
Description - AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem family of companies, is a national leader in specialty benefit...
Skills Needed: QualificationsView this Job
Nurse Reviewer Associate:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Registered Nurse with a current, valid unrestricted license in the state of Illinois.
• Candidates should have good computer skills and solid typing speed and accuracy.
• Customer service experience would be helpful.
• Quality management and/or call center experience helpful.
• Previous clinical experience in a hospital or urgent care environment would be a plus, but not required.
• Familiarity with managed health care programs including HMO, PPO, and POS be a plus.
• Familiarity with ICD-10 and CPT 4 coding would be a plus.
Nurse Reviewer JobPosted by ADP RPO