Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Stearns Companies|
Stearns Companied consists of ED's 24 Hour Service, Dick's Auto Salvage, Dick's Towing Service and Keebler Towing Service. We offer 24 hour local and long distance towing, specialized transportation, and emergency roadside service. From private passenger car towing to heavy equipment transport and recovery, we are here to help! Our technicians are certified professionals who ensure you are getting the best in quality and safety. Our dispatchers are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer your calls whenever a need arises. With four locations in Findlay, Bluffton, Upper Sandusky and Marion, Ohio, we can get to you anytime, anywhere.
Dick's Auto Salvage maintains and stocks inventory to insure we are the only place you need to find that certain part. Using state of the art technology also allows us to locate parts from all over the country and provide you with access to over 130 million other parts. Dick's Auto Salvage offers extended warranties so you can count on the parts purchased through us.
|Employment Areas:||Maintenance/Cleaning; Skilled Labor/Trades|
|Office Address:||4404 Twp. Rd. 142|
|ZIP / Post Code:||45840|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Mobile Diesel & Heavy Service Tech
USAMaintenance/Cleaning, Skilled Labor/Trades
$5,000 Sign on bonus for experienced and eligible candidates - $20 - $30 per hour depending on experience - Performance Incentives – Earn...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• Must be able to work safely and efficiently
• Must be dependable and have good attendance
• Mechanical experience, preferably with diesel engines and large vehicles
• Must be able to demonstrate dependability, follow instructions, commit to extended work hours when necessary, read and understand manufacturer’s service specifications and lift up to 75 pounds.
• Service vehicles must be kept clean inside and out; tools and equipment are to be stored in the designated locations and kept in working condition.
• Current DOT Physical, or the ability to pass it
• Pass Drug screen according to DOT requirements
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Good driving record and able to be insured with the company’s Insurance carrier
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexibility to adapt to customers’ changing needs, weekend and after hours rotational on-call schedule and various work environments