Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Shoreline Community College|
About shoreline community college
Founded in 1964 with land acquired with help from the boeing family, shoreline community college offers more than 100 excellent academic, professional/technical, and workforce training programs to meet the lifelong learning needs of its community. We serve the educational, workforce, and cultural needs of our diverse students and communities. We are recognized for inclusive excellence in teaching and learning, student sucess, and community engagement.
Shoreline cc faculty and staff are part of a diverse community of learners that welcomes your expertise and enables your professional growth. People who represent diverse cultures and backgrounds help everyone at shoreline community college gain perspective and make meaningful impact, so we strive to create an inclusive and accessible environment for all. Together, we will support and sustain our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusive excellence.
We are currently inviting applications to new positions in our admin, faculty, and classified staff at
|Employment Areas:||Creative Arts/Media; Education; Teaching|
|Office Address:||16101 Greenwood Ave N|
|ZIP / Post Code:||98133|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Music Technology / Music Instructor
Shoreline - Washington - USAEducation, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Music Technology / Music Instructor (Full - Time Temporary - 1 year) - MUSIC TECHNOLOGY / MUSIC INSTRUCTOR (FULL - TIME...
Skills Needed: REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:View this Job
• Bachelor's degree in audio engineering music or a related field
• Three (3) years of music technology industry experience, including industry recognition
• Sound design experience which can support 3D and VR audio production, multimedia codecs, and optimization for internet streaming
• Classroom teaching experience and ability to use industry skills standards for curriculum and revision
• Principles of music and musical performance skills
• Current digital audio software and hardware
• Fostering a climate of equity and belonging through multicultural awareness and competence
• Imparting excitement and enthusiasm into the instruction of music technology
• Preparing students for emerging industry trends, evolving labor market needs, including the region's music production, interactive media and gaming industries
• Experience with or willingness to gain experience with teaching and developing coursework online
• Effective oral/written communication with individuals at all levels inside and outside the College
• Adapting to a variety of teaching situations with students from diverse backgrounds/abilities
• Developing/modifying curriculum both collaboratively and independently
• Working and interacting effectively with colleagues, staff, students, administrators and others of various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
TO APPLY: visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) to see full job announcement and to submit a formal application. At this time, we accept only applications submitted through the HR website, not 3rd-party job posting sites.
Music Technology / Music Instructor JobPosted by Shoreline Community College