Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Duong Global Business Consulting|
|Duong Global Business Consulting Group (DG) is an international business consulting firm with over 10 years of experience advising individuals and companies to expand their businesses and invest in over 15 countries, 4 continents, and in various industries, including information and communication technology, professional services, manufacturing, agriculture, seafood processing, immigration consulting, education, professional services, real estate, and many other industries. We have employees, consultants, strategist, and partners all over the world and speak over 20 languages, but communication is predominantly conducted in English. Technology and efficiency are at the heart of our competitive advantage, thus we are looking for team members who embrace technology, respect others’ time, and constantly think of more efficient methods to do something.|
|Employment Areas:||IT/Tech; Language/Bilingual; Law/Legal; Marketing/PR|
|Office Address:||Master Building, 41-43 Tran Cao Van Street, Level 2
|City:||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
English-Vietnamese Legal Translator
Ho Chi Minh City - VietnamLanguage/Bilingual, Law/Legal
FULL TIME ENGLISH - VIETNAMESE LEGAL TRANSLATOR WANTED IMMEDIATELY! - We are looking for a fluent English and Vietnamese experienced...
Skills Needed: ● Requirements
- Bachelor in English or communications
- Fluent (7.0 IELTS and above) in English speaking, reading, and writing, especially with legal terminology (candidate will be tested)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
over 3 months ago
Marketing Assistant to VP
Ho Chi Minh City - VietnamMarketing/PR, IT/Tech
This is a great opportunity to work and grow in international business and legal consultancy as a Marketing Assistant in a positive team...
Skills Needed: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Marketing or similar academic program.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Up-to-date with the latest Marketing trends
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Good computer skills using all major office applications
- Expertise in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- True team player, resourceful, problem solver, organized.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Have a passion for marketing and desire to learn from and teach other team members.
Knowledge of video editing and photography production, with experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Acrobat) is a plus, but not mandatory.