Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||New York Habitat|
|New York Habitat ), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.|
|Employment Areas:||Customer Service/Help Desk; Language/Bilingual; Real Estate/Property|
|Office Address:||307 7th Avenue|
|ZIP / Post Code:||10001|
|State:||NY New York|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Real Estate Customer Success - Internship/academic credit
Manhattan - New York - USAReal Estate/Property, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: Real Estate Customer Success - Spring Internship (academic credit) - Position: Real Estate Customer Success - Spring...
Skills Needed: Your profile:
• You are a current student, graduating in spring/summer 2020 with a major in business or real estate.
• You are detail-oriented
• You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
• You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
• Ability to speak another language is a big plus
• You are available a minimum one semester on a part-time basis ( 4 hours per day from 2-6pm from Monday to Friday)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page:
Check more opportunities at our careers page at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
over 2 months ago
Translation Internship Program
Manhattan - New York - USAReal Estate/Property, Language/Bilingual
Position: International Translation Internship Program - Work in a unique international environment and enjoy an internship where your...
Skills Needed: At New York Habitat, you will:
• Translate texts from different sources to reflect the style and tone (including reviewing the translation when necessary and working on its layout)
• Learn to integrate keywords in a translation for optimization needs (SEO – Search Engine Optimization)
• Acquire experience in working remotely, which entails a careful personal organization with regular follow-up and feedback with the Internship Supervisor
• Benefit from a personalized follow-up with your Supervisor so as to optimize your translation speed and techniques
• See your completed work online on our production website (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) our blog or our social media networks.
• Perfect English reading comprehension (source language).
• Major in languages, degree or certificate course in translation.
• Excellent written skills.
• Microsoft Word literacy.