Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Health Solutions Inc.|
Since 2012, Health Solutions Inc. (HSI) has operated as a privately-owned medical services provider in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) that primarily offers outpatient dialysis services to persons in SVG and is one of the reference centres for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic renal pathologies in SVG. The Company is now operating a full service diagnostic centre in SVG.
We provide a pleasant and dynamic work environment for our entire team and are committed to improving the health of people in SVG through excellence in care, comprehensive health services and support.
|Employment Areas:||Doctor/Physician; Healthcare|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
General Physician Outpatient Centre
St. Vincent and the Grenadines - CaribbeanHealthcare, Doctor/Physician
Position: General Physician for Outpatient Centre - • The Physician will provide and manage direct patient care, including physical...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications Certification/ License:
• A graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine
• Current registration with Medical Council in relevant jurisdiction
• Board Certification in Family Medicine preferred (Canada, UK, USA, and West Indies)
• 3+ Years full time employment in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting. Clinical experience including procedure competency required.
• Strong clinical skills including suturing, splinting required
• Strong clinic skills required in Hypertension and Diabetes Diagnosis and management
• Knowledge of reproductive health for men and women, including STD’s and contraception
• Current BLS and ACLS Certified
• Knowledge of relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo
• Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment