Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC|
|CHRC is a full-service employment agency with temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities.|
|Employment Areas:||Environment; Manufacturing|
|Office Address:||4710 e falcon dr
|ZIP / Post Code:||85215|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Commercial HVAC Technician
Mesa - Arizona - USAManufacturing, Environment
JOB DESCRIPTION: Will install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems. - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE: - *...
Skills Needed: REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:View this Job
* Graduation from high school or GED.
* 5 + years of related experience.
* Universal Refrigerant Handling Certificate
* Knowledge of heating and theory and application; knowledge of heating and electronics; skill in silver soldering.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
* Wide and comprehensive acquaintance with, and understanding of, both general and specific phases of the job and
their practical application to highly complex problems and situations.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule
ANY JOB OFFER IS CONTINGENT UPON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE FOLLOWING:
Due to the U.S. Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and related rules on export
controls, this client will consider for employment only those candidates who are current (a) U.S. Citizens, (b) lawful
permanent residents of the United States; or (c) those foreign nationals who have been granted refugee or asylee status.
Qualified applicants must not have any Felony convictions. Any job offer is contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment drug screen, employment & education verification and criminal background check.
Commercial HVAC Technician JobPosted by Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC