Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Client Support Partner|
GlobalData is one of the world’s largest data and insight solution providers in the world. We work globally across 4,000 companies across five primary industries; healthcare, consumer, technology, financial services and retail. At GlobalData we decode uncertainties and cut through noise to provide timely and actionable solutions to our clients through unique data and expert analysis. We strive to surpass clients expectations and retain their trust by providing superior client service support.
Are you motivated to help our clients understand what’s going to happen in the future within their business? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Do you strive for exceptional customer service? If so, we want to make you part of GlobalData’s success story.
As a member of our Korea team, you will work in a growing, energized culture, surrounded by motivated and talented colleagues who support many of the world’s top businesses every day. The Client Support Partner role is focused on service delivery, ensuring that clients use and receive value from their subscription.
|Employment Areas:||IT/Tech; Sales|
|Office Address:||24th floor, City Air Tower,
36, Samsung Dong,
Gangnam Gu, Seoul,
Republic Of Korea (Postcode 06164)
|ZIP / Post Code:||06164|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Seoul - South KoreaSales, IT/Tech
Position: Client Support Partner - How you will make an impact: - • Proactively build relationships with our clients over the phone to...
Skills Needed: Job requirements:
• Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in an account management/service role
• Goal orientated with a positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
• Looks to learn from others and works well independently and within a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
• Well defined prioritization and organisational skills
• Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience preferred