Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Jsi Research Training Inc|
John Snow, Inc., and the nonprofit JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., are public health management consulting and research organizations dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities in the US and around the globe.
For over 35 years, Boston-based JSI and our affiliates have provided high-quality technical and managerial assistance to public health programs worldwide. JSI has implemented projects in 106 countries, and currently operates from eight U.S. and more than 40 international offices, with more than 500 U.S.-based professionals and 1,600 host country staff.
JSI is deeply committed to improving the health of individuals and communities. We work in partnership with governments, organizations, and host-country experts to improve quality, access and equity of health systems. We collaborate with government agencies, the private sector, and local nonprofit and civil society organizations to achieve change in communities and health systems.
|Employment Areas:||Laboratory/Lab Tech; Pharmaceutical|
|Office Address:||2733 Crystal Drive, 4th Fl|
|ZIP / Post Code:||22202|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Senior Laboratory Technical Advisor
Arlington - Virginia - USALaboratory/Lab Tech, Pharmaceutical
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: - The senior laboratory technical advisor (SLTA) serves as PFSCM’s category specialist on laboratory equipment,...
Skills Needed: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
• Master’s Degree in Clinical or Medical Laboratory Technology.
• 5+ years’ experience in laboratory technology or virology, microbiology, biochemistry, and/or hematology.
• 3+ years’ experience working in clinical laboratory services including experience with tests, equipment, reagents, and techniques required for the diagnosis and monitoring of HIV, TB, Malaria, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Hepatitis B and C essential, including rapid diagnostics.
• 3+ years’ experience liaising with equipment manufacturers or their representatives to manage instrument warranties, repairs, and maintenance contracts.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service. Fluency in English required; another business language preferred (French, Spanish, or Portuguese).
• Ability to prepare and deliver public presentations on laboratory and diagnostic product categories and related supply chain management.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with client relations experience and demonstrated ability to contribute within a global cross-unit functional team environment.
• Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
• Able to work productively and produce deliverables according to an established work plan.
• Strong organization skills with an eye for details, ability to plan, prioritize, and implement long range strategies in a fast moving, dynamic, and time-bound environment.
• Advanced computing skills in standard software systems and databases required.
• Willingness and availability to travel internationally up to 25%, and perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be eligible to work in either The Netherlands or the United States of America.
• Experience with product catalogue development.
• Experience working in laboratories in resource limited settings in Africa, Asia, or Latin America.
• Knowledge of global health programs for HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis.
• Knowledge of relevant donor logistics’ regulations.
Senior Laboratory Technical Advisor JobPosted by Jsi Research Training Inc