Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||The Community at Holy Family M|
|In the tradition of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth our mission is to support and nurture families by providing essential services designed to empower families to fulfill their role in church and society.|
|Employment Areas:||Healthcare; Social Work|
|Office Address:||301 Nazareth Way|
|ZIP / Post Code:||15229|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania - USAHealthcare, Social Work
Med Tech - Shifts available: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm - In the tradition of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth our mission is to support...
Skills Needed: High School Diploma or G.E.D.View this Job
· 0-2 yrs experience as Med Tech.
· Completion of an approved course in medication administration for non-licensed personnel (or completed training on-site within 90 days of employment).
· CNA preferred by not required.
· Current First Aid and CPR certification.
· Act 33/34 and FBI clearances.
· Basic Computer Skills QuickMar experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem solving and time-management skills.
· Ability to read, write and follow simple oral and written instructions.
· Must work and interact effectively and professionally with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff.
· Ability to work in collaborative team and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision.
· Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
· Physically capable of standing, walking, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, climbing, crouching, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and bending with or without reasonable accommodation for up to 75% of the time.
· Medium Work. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a routine basis.
· Ability to lift/assist residents into and out of beds, chairs, and the bathroom with or without assistance as required.
· Must be able to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, extended work hours and/or extra work hours, sometimes on short notice as required.
· Possible limited exposure to hazardous chemicals and blood borne pathogens.
· Ability to wear work uniform, latex gloves, and other PPE as required during working hours.
Med Tech JobPosted by The Community at Holy Family M