Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||KGS Technology Group, Inc.|
At KGS, we want to listen, ask thorough questions, and follow up methodically. Our collaborative, relationship-focused approach uncovers unique client and workforce needs.
|Employment Areas:||Industrial; Training|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Ballston Spa - New York - USATraining, Industrial
Position: Entry Level Data Analyst - KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s) - ...
Skills Needed: • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reportsView this Job
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
• SQL & DB Programming:
• In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
• Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
• Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
◦ This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
• Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
• Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
• Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
• Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
• Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
• Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Data Analyst JobPosted by KGS Technology Group, Inc.