Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Mentor Knowledge Management Private Limited|
|We are an established and registered education company since 2004 based in India. We are into Managing Educational Institutions, Career & Education Counseling, AAA Analysys, Assessing & Certifying Career Counselors, Test Preparation Coaching, Skill Enhancement Training, Abroad Admission, Visa Guidance & Travel Facilitation, Organising Informative Seminars, Publishing Academic News Content, etc. We Give Good Growth Opportunities To Team Members.|
|Employment Areas:||Administrative; Education; Sales|
|Office Address:||MENTOR, D-305, Payal Complex, 3rd Floor, Opp. M.S University, Near Manubhai Tower, Sayajigunj, Vadodara – 390005
LANDMARK: Above Maneesh Book Depot
|ZIP / Post Code:||390005|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Academic & Career Counselor
Vadodara - IndiaEducation, Administrative
At the Center for Academic and Career Development at MENTOR FPG, we envision the education & career experience as a journey. Beginning...
Skills Needed: 1. A Master's Degree and minimum of two (2) years of higher education experience (graduate work, internship experience is accepted) working in an academic or career advising office.View this Job
2. Experience must include: offering academic and/or career counseling and development, group academic- or career-related presentations and programming.
3. Experience with personality and skills assessment instruments preferred.
4. Advantage : A Masters or Above in Education / Counselling / Psychotherapy / Career Advisory / Human Resources etc.
5. Technical Qualifications or Specialized Certification: Thorough working knowledge of MS Office Suite & Internet Search.
6. Working knowledge of presentation software such as Prezi and PowerPoint.
7. Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
8. Strong knowledge of the academic advising and career services professions, especially integrated academic and career counseling and development methodology.
9. Strong counseling skills.
10. Strong knowledge and ability to utilize key career and academic interest instrumentation are preferred.
11. Skilled in planning, organizing and effecting events.
12. Able to learn and utilize current ethical and legal standards governing the handling of student records, employment processes, and counseling.
13. Ability to translate knowledge and competencies into action and achievement.
14. Strong service orientation and ability to relate effectively with diverse individuals and groups at all levels of an organization.
15. Ability to work collegially and collaboratively.
16. Demonstrated ability to be productive, deliver high-quality work, take initiative, used good judgment and solve problems.
17. Strong interpersonal skills.
18.Able to communicate effectively by using a wide variety of in-person and online tools and mediums.
19. Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and handle heavy workloads under pressure and within deadlines.
Academic & Career Counselor JobPosted by Mentor Knowledge Management Private Limited
over 3 months ago
Business Development Executives
Vadodara - IndiaEducation, Sales
1. Liasioning With Educational Institutes, i.e. Schools, Colleges, and Coaching Classes through personal visits or over the phone. - 2....
Skills Needed: 1. Fresher to 2 years of experience in educational sales and Marketing in Education or related industry.View this Job
2.Self-motivator, goal-oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships, planning, organizing &, scheduling and coordination skills.
3. Ability to understand the explicit and implicit queries and concerns of customers and satisfy them with product/service offerings.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills in English as well as a regional language.
5. Must to have good verbal communication skills in local/regional language of your state.
6. Strong presentation skills and Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PPT, the Internet and email etiquettes.
7. Comfortable with fieldwork and traveling nearby.
8. Must be keen to work as student Mobilizer.
9. Good coordination and presentation skills are required.
Business Development Executives JobPosted by Mentor Knowledge Management Private Limited