Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||JDRF NYC/LI Chapter|
|JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners and is the only organization with the scientific resources, regulatory influence, and a working plan to better treat, prevent, and eventually cure T1D.|
|Employment Areas:||Non-Profit; Sports/Fitness|
|Office Address:||26 Broadway, 15th Floor|
|City:||New York City|
|ZIP / Post Code:||10004|
|State:||NY New York|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Athletic Events Management Internship
New York City - New York - USANon-Profit, Sports/Fitness
JDRF NYC/LI Chapter has an exciting internship opportunity available. This position is ideal for a student seeking experience in the non -...
Skills Needed: Qualifications And RequirementsView this Job
• This position is open to college students in good academic standing, completing their sophomore, junior, or senior year.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable performing interacting with businesses and constituents in person and over the phone.
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly.
• Great attention to detail and accountability for work.
• Optimistic, team-player with a friendly, outgoing demeanor a must.
• Employ discretion, tact, and empathy; pro-active and intuitive people skills.
• Proficient computer skills including e-mail, web browsing, typing, etc.
• Comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher.
• The ideal candidate will possess friendly phone etiquette, problem solving skills and enjoy working independently as part of a team. Candidate must be a self-starter, creative, resourceful and outgoing.
Candidates that can commit to 10+ hours a week will be given higher consideration.
JDRF will be happy to provide an evaluation and letter of recommendation at the end of your internship.
Athletic Events Management Internship JobPosted by JDRF NYC/LI Chapter