Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Omega ATC|
|Omega ATC is on a mission to simplify PCI compliance & network management for convenience retail. Omega’s solutions are notable for delivering analytics on connected devices – e.g., pumps, sensors, car washes, POS – & allowing IT staff to monitor systems from anywhere via intuitive mobile applications. Retailers driving to improve remote support & innovate store operations can count on Omega to ensure that systems are always up, remotely manageable, & providing data to reduce operational costs.|
|Employment Areas:||Computer; IT/Tech|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Senior Network Security Strategist - Deployment Lead
Bonne Terre - Missouri - USAComputer, IT/Tech
• Deployment — lead piloting, configuration and remote installation phases of hardware and software deployment to remote locations. -...
Skills Needed: ABOUT YOU — EXPERIENCEView this Job
• Technical background (IT, systems engineering, networking)
• Leadership or program management experience a plus.
• Industry cybersecurity certifications — CISSP, COMPTIA Security+ or COMPTIA Network+ — a plus.
• Experience and knowledge in networking desired.
• Experience in support roles or customer service preferred.
• Experience in managing client relationships preferred.
ABOUT YOU — TRAITS
• You are a leader.
• Passion for Client Service — You are an engineer who loves working with clients and look forward to the prospect of helping organizations large and small to stay secure and resilient.
• Problem Solver – You relish challenge of determining the root cause behind issues and finding new methods to solve problems.
• Entrepreneurial — You are unafraid to bring new ideas to the table and implement them without the need for guidance.
• Team Oriented — You have a passion for working and collaborating with people to solve problems on the fly.
• Energy. Lots of it.
• Multitasker — You can manage multiple problem solving efforts concurrently without losing your cool.
• Local and Global Thinker — You are able to operate at both a micro level (getting into the nitty gritty of solving technical problems) and at a macro level (improving team wide processes).
• Hands on Learner — You like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, testing new ideas, trying new products, and learning by doing.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, a must.
• Stay current with training on new tools and skills critical to the delivery of security solutions.
• Contribute to technical thought leadership initiatives.
• Assist with operational improvement initiatives.
• Assist with efforts to ensure quality performance of incoming Omega Security Strategists.
• Assist with initiatives related to internal knowledge building.
Senior Network Security Strategist - Deployment Lead JobPosted by Omega ATC