Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||ZETA Technologies|
|ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.|
|Employment Areas:||Engineering; IT/Tech; Oil Industry; Software Development|
|Office Address:||Zeta House
1 Houston Park
|ZIP / Post Code:||M50 2RP|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Manchester - England - UKSoftware Development, IT/Tech
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer who will design, develop and deploy software solutions. - At ZETA, a Software...
Skills Needed: • Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software DeveloperView this Job
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in Python, VB6 or other programming languages
• Sound knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) would be an added advantage
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools would be an added advantage
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
Must have BSc degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
Software Developer JobPosted by ZETA Technologies
over one month ago
Manchester - England - UKEngineering, Oil Industry
You will be developing and optimising oil and gas engineering systems from end loading to decommissioning. - A process engineer will be...
Skills Needed: · Ready to learn, travel, and work under challenging circumstances.View this Job
· Well behaved and respect for due processes.
· Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
· Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
Must have degree qualified or HNC, and member of relevant institution
Must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
Process Engineer JobPosted by ZETA Technologies