Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Expand Fuel Payment Solutions Ltd|
We are a Mauritius-based company, specialized in Electronic Payment systems providing state-of-the-art solutions and services in an end-to-end model, both locally and remotely. A pioneer in the field, our core values centre around innovation, creativity and cutting-edge technology.
Now a major E-Payment Solutions provider at an international level, we have a market presence of over 20 years in Mauritius and have operated in more than 30 countries across the globe and counting.
One of our customers, a Supermajor multi-national company, has tasked us to deploy and operate Electronic Payment systems in roughly 50 countries worldwide. To meet the operational and quality standards required, we have the objective of tripling our workforce within the next 12 months.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a great sense of professionalism, able to adapt and evolve in a fast-paced corporate environment. Candidates should have strong work ethic and a high dose of integrity upon which the company can rely and trust on a daily basis to build this future together.
We believe in balancing personal well-being and professional life, and the heart of our culture is a strong sense of belonging, akin to a big family.
Our staff comprises of both local and international talents with the most seasoned amongst them having on average, 6 years of service or more with the company, whereas senior staff and management have been here for over 12 years.
If you feel that you have what it takes to thrive in this environment,
we encourage you to apply.
|Employment Areas:||IT/Tech; Software Development|
|Office Address:||12th Floor Sterling Tower,
14, Poudriere Street,
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Mobile/ Android Developer Lead
Port Louis - MauritiusIT/Tech, Software Development
• Design and build advanced applications for mobile platforms. - • Work with outside data sources and API's. - • ...
Skills Needed: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subjectView this Job
• 3 years of software development experience
• 1+ years of Android development
• 1+ years of experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa
• Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
Mobile/ Android Developer Lead JobPosted by Expand Fuel Payment Solutions Ltd