Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Fortira Inc|
|Fortira believes in providing our clients with the latest in information-driven technologies. And the first step in that is to audit your current technology and then point out the bottlenecks that could be hampering your business.|
|Employment Areas:||Pharmaceutical; Production|
|Office Address:||4365-US Hwy 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ|
|ZIP / Post Code:||08540|
|State:||NJ New Jersey|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
4 weeks ago
New Brunswick - New Jersey - USAProduction, Pharmaceutical
Position Details - Job Title: Production Planner - Job Location: One Squibb Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 - Duration: 6+ Months -...
Skills Needed: Required CompetenciesView this Job
Must possess an understanding of processes related to supply chain activites, including: demand creation, manufacturing, planning, distribution and their interdependencies, and related systems and technology such as SAP.
Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with a range of technically, culturally, and functionally diverse people.
Proven experience in a multinational company working in a Supply Chain Management department or equivalent.
Creates and maintains strong working relationships within the client organization and externally with trade customers.
Sound analytical, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. APICS certification preferred.
• 3-5+ years experience in related field. Supply chain experience with CMOs a plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems required.
• Experience in Replenishment Planning, Materials Planning, Demand Planning and/or Capacity Planning preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and SAP BW reporting, and related data analysis tools.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required.
• Must have demonstrated ability in performing in a changing and dynamic demand driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills
Production Planner JobPosted by Fortira Inc