Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||All HiTech Heating & Air|
We are a reputable,16-year old HVAC company in Renton,Washington.
All Hi Tech Heating and Air Conditioning provides our customers with memorable customer experience with much focus on exceptional work delivery. Furthermore the company vows to work with due diligence and keen attention to detail for outstanding results. Certainly our faith shall serve today, and forever more as our motivation and inspiration to uphold Service, Innovation, and Excellence in all aspects of our business operation even more.
|Employment Areas:||Maintenance/Cleaning; Skilled Labor/Trades|
|Office Address:||4024 Jones Ave NE, Renton, WA, 98056|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
HVAC Service Technician/Installer
Renton - Washington - USASkilled Labor/Trades, Maintenance/Cleaning
• Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment listed but not limited to heat pumps, coolers, refrigeration units, air handlers,...
Skills Needed: • Must be Single and willing to relocate. We will provide free accommodation.
• Pay is $30/hour. We give paid Time Off, Holidays, Spiffs.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• High School Diploma, GED equivalent or Associates Degree.
• Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills.
• Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork.
• Knowledgeable in the proper use of all tools, equipment, materials, and codes.
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
• Must have good oral and written communications skills.
• Professional phone skills.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Must have basic computer skills and be able to utilize mobile device throughout the work day.
• Good work ethic and self-starter.
• Able to lift 50 pounds regularly.
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Ability to stand, walk, or bend for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, extended hours, and holidays when necessary.
• Local travel required.
• Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
• The background checks are 7 years criminal/felony/theft.