Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Shenzhen Qianhai Xiaozao Technology Co., Ltd|
Lyxia Corp | Xiaozao Tech is a young biotechnology company focused on commercial scale cultivation of microalgae and downstream extraction of molecules of interest. We are greening the planet and creating new and advanced options for human and animal nutrition. We grow microalgae and extract eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – an Omega-3 nutrient most commonly found in fish oil supplements. Our EPA is cleaner, more concentrated and more biologically beneficial than EPA from fish oil. We currently have locations in the United States and China and are now expanding to southwestern Europe.
The role of Cultivation Site Project Engineer is a very important, high visibility role within our company. You will be the key technical resource for us in Portugal overseeing all technical aspects of the design and build of a commercial algae cultivation site. You will serve as the technical liaison between our company and all the resources we are working with to establish this new site, to include contractors, our Portugal site project manager, our corporate headquarters, and our China-based operations and cultivation teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will live in (or will relocate to) Lisbon, Portugal and manage all aspects of establishing our new cultivation site. You must be a demonstrated self-starter, and capable of handling dozens of critical tasks concurrently. You must be detail oriented, fluent in Mandarin Chinese, English and Portuguese, and committed to achieving your objectives.
|Employment Areas:||Engineering; Oil & Gas Industry|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Cultivation Site Project Engineer
Lisbon - PortugalEngineering, Oil & Gas Industry
Responsibilities - The Cultivation Site Project Engineer is responsible for the direction, coordination, communication, implementation, and...
Skills Needed: Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or similar. Masters preferred.
• Command of principals and tools of mechanics, hydraulics and soils engineering
• Fluent in Portuguese, Mandaring Chinese and English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge - PMP qualification a plus
• 5+ years of experience as an engineer and project manager on projects in Portugal
• Experience in strategic planning and risk management
• Proficiency in engineering and project management software tools