Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Educate!|
|Educate!, an industry-leading non-profit social enterprise with high-growth celebrating our 10th anniversary. We are a team of 150+ employees globally that is currently operating in 900+ schools and partnering with governments in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya.|
|Employment Areas:||Administrative/Clerical; IT/Tech|
|Office Address:||Gath Plaza, Muthangari Road|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Denver - Colorado - USAAdministrative/Clerical, IT/Tech
Position Overview - Educate!, a fast - growing nonprofit social enterprise, is looking for a pro - active, flexible, and detail - oriented...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
This is an entry-level role well-suited for recent college graduates, those with a year of work experience, or those who have more experience but are looking to make a career change.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious and over-achieving, with strong communication and writing skills, as well as research and editing skills.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to execute tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and energy. Must be able to work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- Eagerness to learn and grow, ability to see how low-level projects contribute to the organization’s larger mission, and an interest in learning about behind-the-scenes operations and administrative functions for an international organization.
- A “get-it-done” attitude, grit in the face of adversity, and a team-player willing to support staff on both small and large projects.
- Exceptional trustworthiness, reliability, and good judgement to handle sensitive information and high priority tasks.
- Experience managing projects. No formal “project management” experience is necessary, but you should be comfortable planning and keeping on target a project with many moving pieces and involved stakeholders. Relevant experience could include planning an event, conducting research and writing a report, leading a group in accomplishing a shared goal, or anything else that took superb organization and time management skills, and perseverance to get things done.
- Comfort with learning new technology and software. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM a plus.
- Minimum of BA or equivalent degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Suite (Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets—see What is Educate! About?